Thursday, August 18, 2016

Kwaheri List of Comoros Posts

Compared to a rather extensive Madagascar summary list, looking back I've written a measly five whole posts specific to Comoros.  I have a couple drafts posts--one on the Comorian tradition of "love shacks"--I need to finish before we depart this November.

I probably only traveled in Comoros about ten times the last three years so I didn't have as much experience there but it was a fascinating country with amazingly warm and kind people.

Now that the Peace Corps has returned to Comoros--I'd definitely recommend doing a search for some of the PCV blogs--that's my favorite place to start to learn about a new country.  Additionally, the Peace Corps staff there has put together some great youtube videos here on the language.

Homesick reminisces for my daughters while flying high above the Indian Ocean

What it's like to drive in Comoros: A Matador, A Bull, or the Cape

Voyage Aux Comores: Comoros Has Grown On Me

The Kafir of Khartala- (Comoros) -The Only Comorian Novel Ever Published?

'A movie in the making in Comoros' or 'Marooned in Moroni'

Till Bacteria Do Us Part (FAO Pro-Tip #4)

Ode to VapoRub (FAO Pro-Tip #1)

You're Only a Handshake Away (FAO Pro-Tip #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment